Monday 10 September 2012

Day Ten

AIMCO apartment bedroomAh, a return to normal. Or is it? Actually this morning's fasting blood glucose level was much lower than it has been; it's actually the lowest FBG I've ever had, at 4.3mmol/l (77mg/dL). That's the kind of number I'd be over the moon to see every day. However, I suspect that this is unlikely.

Still no hunger but I have noticed a large change in my sleeping. Over the period of the experiment I've been sleeping less each night. Last night was a particularly extreme example though, as I found I was unable to sleep until late into the morning and, so far today, I have been operating normally on just one hour of sleep. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback is welcome but offensive comments or those touting unproven products won't make it to the blog.