Friday 31 August 2012

What am I Planning to Eat?

A chocolate-flavored multi-protein nutritional supplement milkshake (right), consisting of circa 25g protein powder (center) and 300ml milk (left).Now that's a good question.

In the original study, the participants drank shakes that provided nutritional requirements and 510 calories. The remaining 90 calories came from vegetables. I'm going to use some shakes and vegetables but probably throw in the odd egg or handful of nuts too. I may even (gasp!) go as high as 700 calories a day occasionally. I'll be drinking lots of water and zero-calorie drinks too. I'll also be supplementing with vitamins and minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback is welcome but offensive comments or those touting unproven products won't make it to the blog.